Chaos Footbag Forum

This is the Chaos Forum. It is for Chaos members, members of lesser clubs, and fans!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Friday morning Hangover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigPoppaPetey
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:37 am

This thread is mainly for friday mornings where I just woke up after 3.5 hours of sleep, after drinking almost 8 gallons of Lagunitas on a thursday night. As I can't even tie my shoes, I lost my car keys, and I got some serious beer farts, All I can think about it is Jack in the BOX for lunch.

CHAOS 2.0 is in full effect!

Props to Brad for polishing off a yard at 2 a.m. on a thursday, props to Josh for getting the sweet ass chaos glasses. That was a fun night. Sorry EJ the Bears still own the DA aints baby Very Happy

Enjoy this too EJ.

Last edited by BigPoppaPetey on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaosfootbag.clubdiscussion.net
FootbagJesus

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:30 pm

MMMM Jack in the Box sounds hella good right now. I failed once more to set the alarm on my phone last night. I woke up late this morning in nothing but my underwear with my phone flipped open next to me. Goddammit I want Jake in the Box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPoppaPetey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:36 pm

I think this is Jack kicking your ass jesus, oh wait, it is the burger king dude. I think I am good for a yard tonite.
Back to top Go down
BigPoppaPetey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Got the BK in me now feeling better for sure. Here are some tips for the rest of you.

How To Cure a Hangover

By Colleen Graham, About.com
See More About:

* hangovers
* drinking too much
* home remedies

"Suffering from a Hangover"

Suffering from a Hangover
Photo Credit: ©️1999 Colleen Graham licensed to About.com
Now you've done it and it's official, you have a hangover. Now what? No matter what you do sleep and water or juice should be included. There are many folk cures that are supposed to help cure a hangover. Many of them will help you cope by replenishing the vitamins and liquid you lost over night, while some like avoiding caffeine are very important to a quicker recovery. There is no one size fits all cure, find what works for you but the list below is a good place to start. There are also a few suggestions from readers who found their own way to cope.
Difficulty: Hard
Time Required: As long as it takes to feel better.
Here's How:

1. Sleep. Rest is your best friend at this point to give your body a recover. It is best to stay in bed so call in to work if you have to, tell them you have the stomach flu. You will sound so horrible on the phone they may believe you (unless they saw you at the bar, not a good idea then).
2. Replenish your body with fruit juice and water.
3. Avoid caffeine. A weak cup of coffee may be okay but a lot of caffeine will continue to dehydrate you, the opposite of what you want right now.
4. Drink orange juice for Vitamin C.
5. Drink a sports drink like Gatorade or Powerade.
6. Eat mineral rich food like pickles or canned fish.
7. In Poland, drinking pickle juice is a common remedy.
8. Drink a Bloody Mary. While the popular phrase “hair of the dog that bit you” may sound logical with a shot of whiskey left in the bottle next to your bed, it’s only temporary. Try a Bloody Mary instead, while your blood is dealing with the new alcohol it is ignoring the old and in the mean time tomato juice and celery are full of vitamins. If you drank the last of the vodka make a Virgin Mary. Another spicy morning after drink option is Hair of the Dog, in which gin and hot sauce are sure to bite your hangover back.
9. Take a shower, switching between cold and hot water.
10. In Ireland it was said that the cure for a hangover is to bury the ailing person up to the neck in moist river sand.
11. Try Alka Seltzer Morning Relief. One reader says that it's all that he and his wife have found that really works for them. He stumbled across this "cure" while his wife was still suffering after two days, within 15 minutes after taking the Alka Seltzer she was fine.
12. Get some exercise. Another reader suggests doing some sort of physical activity. He writes, "In the rare case of having hangover I usually drink about 1-2 liters of water and go outside to do some exercise like mountain climbing, swimming, cycling or just about anything that keeps me sweating." It takes willpower to move like that when standing seems like a challenge, but it is a good theory.
13. The side effects of aspirin, Tylenol and ibuprofen can be magnified when alcohol is in your system, so it is best (even though it may be the first thing you reach for) to avoid them to kill the hangover pain. Aspirin is a blood thinner, just like alcohol, and can intensify its effects and Tylenol (or acetaminophen) can cause more damage to your liver. Ibuprofen can also cause stomach bleeding. So be cautious when going for the quick relief.
14. Watch the video: Hangover Remedies. Jonathan Stewart demonstrates how to make a blended hangover remedy. There are a more than a few ingredients so you may want to have everything organized prior to overindulging.
15. As an antidote, one reader takes a little extra multi B vitamin and drinks a lot of water before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
BigPoppaPetey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Oh crap, my wife just left me a message we broke her phone. Nice beer spill footbag jesus, the head of the beer committee dumping out the product. I thought it was the sober guy, looks like i am on my way to cingular today. We should just blame Brad he won't remember.
Back to top Go down
Jergernaut

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:36 pm

Are you sure that the battery didn't get removed, and that's why the phone doesn't work? I remember something about Ej saying to remove and dry the battery last night . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPoppaPetey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:06 pm

Yeah, I dried it out over night then put it back together this morning, it looked like it was cool. But I will find out soon. I might get grounded for this one. No Or maybe I can get the IPHONE and she can take my phone. bounce Doubt it.
Back to top Go down
FootbagJesus

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:36 pm

cyclops cyclops? like the badass leader of the x-men? i want some fuckin french toast. or carl's jr, or jack in the box, or burger kind, or burger king (what you guys never been to burger kind?), or even, and i can't believe i'm saying this i must really be hungover, mickey d's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Das Boot

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:42 pm

Is the McRib back?

If so, put me down for a million. BOOYA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPoppaPetey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:02 pm

what a morning it has been.....

Here is a quick recap

Woke up 7:40 sleeping thru alarm.
No car, so wife has to drive me to work, cause School starts at 8:10
No Coffee, no keys for work
Arrive at 8:10 exactly, running from kennedy park, first time I have been late in 10 years here

Lesson plan dodgeball,
Record 7 Kills in one minute, Merry Xmas kids lovern just nailed you in the balls

BTW that ain't a record that is more like an average

Ok,
around 3rd period go to puke, false alarm, just take my second dump

around 4th period, complete a career first puking at bohannon

5th, try to eat healthy choice dinner in microwave

6th, puke again, big time whole dinner and all of the DP I drank

7th, here I am posting, getting ready to run back to kennedy park for my escape.

See you guys soon. I think I may have to to hit Jack on the way home. I am such a role model!
Back to top Go down
FootbagJesus

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:27 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is the best. Ready to do it all again? What the fuck am I asking that for of course you is biotch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Das Boot

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Here's my Friday morning

8 o'clock: zzzzzzzzzzz

9 o'clock: zzzzzzzzzzzz

10 o' clock: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11 o'clock: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12 o'clock: MANTIME

Way to go PT! Top Dawg of the week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigPoppaPetey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:04 am

Ok,

I think when I turned thirty I stopped eating Taco bell, now I remember why, my office smell like ass! I hate to admit Jer asking me? Are you really going to eat Taco bell? Sounded like a valid question at this point, beer farts nop problem and Home brew farts are very harmless, mixed with a couple taco supremes and some crappy nachos, I feel like I could crap myself at any moment.

"ok kids, make sure you walk in front of coach today, he has mud but! now go play basketball with yourselves! I will be in the bathroom if anyone needs me"...........

Tell me why my A$$ stinks?
Back to top Go down
Das Boot

PostSubject: Re: Friday morning Hangover   Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:12 pm

I hear you man!

Two craps before 10AM. Both urgent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content